- 1/3 cup apricot preserves
- 1 teaspoon Gulden’s® Spicy Brown Mustard
- 1 teaspoon La Choy® Soy Sauce
- 4 bone-in pork chops, 1/2-inch thick (6 oz each)
- 2 teaspoons Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
|Serving Size||4 servings (1 chop each)|
- Heat gas or charcoal grill to medium. Mix preserves, mustard and soy sauce in small bowl for the glaze. Place 2 tablespoons in small dish for glazing chops and reserve rest for serving with pork. Pat pork chops dry with paper towels. Brush lightly with oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Grill 3 to 5 minutes or until browned. Turn; spread with 2 tablespoons glaze. Grill 3 to 5 minutes more or until slightly pink in centers (160°F). Serve pork chops with reserved glaze.
- See more at: http://www.readyseteat.com/recipes-Grilled-Pork-Chops-with-ApricotMustard-Glaze-5609.html#sthash.tiY2DPPk.dpuf