- 1 pkg (9 oz each) refrigerated linguine, uncooked
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 cups frozen bell pepper and onion strips (from 16-oz pkg)
- 2 cups frozen sugar snap peas
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup Peter Pan® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup La Choy® Teriyaki Stir Fry Sauce-Marinade
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
|Serving Size||6 servings (1-1/3 cups each)|
- Cook linguine according to package directions, omitting salt. Drain; return to pan.
- Meanwhile, spray 12-inch nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 5 to 7 minutes or until no longer pink, stirring occasionally. Add vegetables; cook 4 to 6 minutes or until crisp-tender. Move to side of skillet.
- Add remaining ingredients to skillet; stir to blend. Move chicken and vegetables into sauce and stir until coated. Pour chicken mixture over linguine; toss to coat.
– See more at: http://www.readyseteat.com/recipes-Asian-Chicken-Noodle-Bowl-5238.html?tool=true#sthash.u60awR63.dpuf